Thursday, May 23, 2024

What's Next for the 'May Surprise'

Now that Nvidia's earnings have sent the market ripping even higher... The next wave of this "May Surprise" that I've been writing about for the past week is likely to play out exactly as I predicted.
 

What's Next for the 'May Surprise'


Now that Nvidia's earnings have sent the market ripping even higher...

The next wave of this "May Surprise" that I've been writing about for the past week is likely to play out exactly as I predicted.

And until midnight tonight, you can still get up to speed on my complete game plan which could double your money or more in the next few weeks.

Mark my words: There has never been a better time for you to prepare.

Because what's happening today is simply the starting gun of a SECOND, even bigger wave I expect to arrive later this summer, based on my analysis of nearly 200 years of market history.

My free update will show you the best way to time this wave for the biggest potential gains as it reaches its climax...

While helping you avoid what I think will result in MOST investors losing massive amounts of money this year.

Just be sure to check out my update before it goes offline at midnight tonight.

You'll see why this strategy has achieved a 71% win rate over the past 3 years – despite every market surprise we encountered over that time frame.

Plus, why readers like John B. tell me:

"Greg, I believe that you saved me several million dollars over the last several corrections and bear market, easily saving me more than other Stansberry analysts have made for me. Because of you, I believe that my 401(k) has been saved."

And why reader John A. writes:

"I sleep at night now. Your strategy gives me confidence in this crazy market."

Standard Disclaimer: The investment results described in these testimonials may not be typical; investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may lose some or all of the investment.

Because as a professional trader, it's my job to make money in any market environment.

No matter what happens next with Nvidia... the markets... Fed meetings... inflation... or interest rates...

I'll always do what's needed to help my readers make money.

While most investors will panic in the coming weeks, I'll be showing my readers how to find opportunities to PROFIT instead.

So I hope you'll take some time, right now, to look over my update – before it goes offline at midnight tonight.

Regards,

Greg Diamond, CMT
Senior Analyst, Stansberry Research

 

No comments:

Post a Comment