Wednesday, May 22, 2024

I rarely team up with this guy

But there’s a real opportunity ahead…
 
   
     
Jeffry Turnmire and myself rarely ever team up…

But when we do it’s because there’s a real opportunity ahead…

This week that opportunity happens to fall over Memorial Day weekend.

And if you’ve been following my work over the last 3 years, then you most likely know about my current track record on holiday weekends alone.

 
 
As you can see, not all the trades ended up winners… 

But if you ask me, a 70.2% win rate is better than what most brokers and advisory firms can give.

While I’d never promise future results…

I have found some cool opportunities I plan to trade this very weekend leading up to this year’s Memorial Day.

Which is why I’m teaming up with my buddy Jeffry Turnmire to share them with you this Thursday.

Together, we’ll teach you this weekend trading strategy, and show you how to apply it during the holiday.

If you want in, just sign up here for FREE.

Jeffry is a cool guy so I imagine our time together will be a sweet combination of fun and educational.

You can join us this Thursday if you want, just tap any of the links in this email.
See you then,

Lance Ippolito
 
Signature Lance Ippolito
The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. From 5/23/24 through 8.13%, the average win rate is 70.2%. The average weighted rate of return on options trades was 8.13% over a 3 day average hold time.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment